Presented by: Steve Guarracino LC, IESNA, Source Market Specialist, Cooper Lighting
Jayme Meyers, LC, CLEP & CLMC, ESCO Solutions Business Development Manager, Cooper Lighting
Building owners are exploring new ways to protect occupant health and safety, including techniques to address the growing need for the disinfection of air, surfaces, and objects. One such technology is Germidical Ultraviolet (GUV), which refers to short-wavelength ultraviolet radiant energy and has been shown to kill bacteria and inactivate viruses. This course will explore what GUV is and how it works to neutralize viruses and bacteria that might present a danger to humans.
• Attendees will learn what disinfection GUV is and understand how UV light inactivates viruses.
• Attendees will understand the potential dangers of GUV, such as harm to eyes and skin.
• Attendees will learn about the UL safeguards and compliance criteria (permanently installed) for GUV.
• Attendees will learn how to plan spaces with GUV.
This course has been approved for 1 CEU.
Sponsor the webinar!
Cost $250.00 which includes the following benefits:
- ability to provide up to a 30 second video promoting your company to be aired just prior to webinar
- unlimited registrations or up to 4 registrations for non-members
- receive a full contact list of webinar registrants
- your company logo on event web page and on all promotional emails